Moms and dads often find it a challenge to find the best crib mattress for a baby that has a firm sleeping surface , which is why they may want to consider purchasing the Serta Nightstar Extra Firm Mattress. This mattress is designed with special features that prevent sagging so that babies and young infants can play and sleep on a firm and comfortable mattress. One Serta Nightstar Extra Firm Mattress review after another recommend it as an affordable and quality crib mattress that meets safety standards.
Serta Nightstar Extra Firm Mattress Review
The Serta Nightstar Extra Firm Mattress 52.5 x 27.3 x 5.8 inches (LxWxH) and will fit the most standard crib and toddler frames. You can use it with newborn babies and children weighing up to 50 pounds so it’s bound to serve your family for many years. In addition to being durable, the Serta Nightstar also has a pretty vinyl cover embossed with the Serta sheep cartoon character.
Is the Serta Nightstar Extra Firm Mattress Right For Your Baby?
- The Serta Nightstar Extra Firm Mattress is designed with heavy duty coils and full perimeter border wire which provides an extra-firm support. This means the mattress will not sag or bend out of shape even if your child stands on it.
- You can be assured of a hygienic environment for your infant because the Serta Nightstar Extra Firm Mattress is fitted with a laminated cover that provides antibacterial and antimicrobial protection.
- This mattress meets State and Federal safety standards and it is made of an exclusive material that reduces the risk of flammability. This makes it a safe mattress to use with your young ones.
- The Serta Nightstar Extra Firm Mattress has a vinyl cover that you can wipe clean with a damp cloth. This makes it easy to clean up any messes and reduces the chances of staining.
- Some people didn’t like the sheep pattern on the cover and tried to peel it off. However, it is advisable not to do this as it will not come off.
- Some moms and dads found the Serta Nightstar Extra Firm Mattress was a bit larger than their crib dimensions which made it a tight fit. However, this turned out to be an advantage as kids could not get their hands stuck between the mattress and the crib.
What has your experience been with the Serta Nightstar Extra Firm Mattress? Leave your Comments and rating below.
Note: To submit your Serta Nightstar Extra Firm Crib Mattress review, you must enter your comment about the Serta Nightstar Extra Firm Mattress in the box below and provide a star rating for all rating categories below the box.